Do I have to pay taxes on the money I make as a Friend?

We get this question quite often. Unfortunately by law, we can not give out any tax advice. We recommend talking to a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) who can give you advice on taxes that you may owe for any income you generate.

The money you earn, is paid directly from the Member to you. RentaFriend does not take any percentage of the money you make. You get 100% of the money that the Member pays you. It is your responsibility to talk with a CPA to figure out the taxes you owe on the money you earn.

Feedback and Knowledge Base